Natural Mineral Water
- The sodium content (Na) is one of the lowest that can be found in all the waters that
are currently marketed. This caracteristic defines this as hiponatremic water, very useful
for patient that suffer any kind of disease of hypercalcuriam. The absorption of this
water by the intestine is very rapid and complete thus provoking an abundant diuresis.
This lack of sodium, causes not water or liquid retention in the organism, and does not
produce any increase in body weight.
- The temperature of the water naturally sprouting of the Fonte Grande aquifer, is of
- Their PH alkalinizes the urine and avoids the forming of acid compounds.
- The calcium content of the Fonte Grande aquifer facilitates the usage of this mineral
water natural for everybody, but because of its value of 0,9 mg/l, acquires special
importance for those persons that need a restrictive diet of this mineral.
- The existing magnesium concentration in the water Fonte Grande helps to provide a
quantity of sufficient magnesium to maintain a complement of a diet balanced to maintain a
- It is of poor contents in silica therefore it is indicated in the rare cases of litiasis
- For its void content in sulfate does not combine with any other carbonate that may
produce harmful effects on any body processes.
We can summarize that the main advantage of
this water with respect to the existing others is the balance of its mineral composition
and his low content in sodium.
In this aspect, it is especially indicated as an important
dietetic helper to all those patients processing essential hypertension ailments and any
other heart ailments.
Also, and by all these features, it is indicated in all the dietetic
plans for losing weight.
your comments and queries to my E-MAIL address: