Natural Mineral Water
From Fonte Grande we appreciate your
visit to our space Internet and give you our sincere welcome to our site, and invite you
to take a round trip to our Web to know the facts and characteristics about our Natural
Mineral Water, and the opportunities that we have to offer to the Financial Investor.
In this short tour you will Know the chances and opportunities
that we are offering to acquire a legalized aquifer of natural mineral water, with all the
Spanish Government Permits, licenses, mining rights, and authoritations to use, take
advantage, commercialize and exploit the waters of the aquifer of Natural Mineral Water,
Fonte Grande, in La Coruña, Galicia, Spain, Europe, EU., and you would, also get
- The qualities of the waters originating from the aquifer Fonte Grande
- The features of the natural mineral waters originating from the aquifer.
- The amounts of minerals that compound the Physical and Chemical formula of its
- The location and place of the aquifer.
- The opportunities that we are offering:
- To invest on the Development of the Water Industry
- To invest on the exploitation of the aquifer of natural mineral water Fonte
- To invest in its Manufacture and Production.
- To invest in the Comercial Market.
- To invest in the Distribution and Offering the product to the final Consumer.
- The opportunities that we are offering cover the following areas of investment:
- To acquire through rent the usage rights, utilization and development of the
- To acquire through grant the rights of the usage and utilization of the aquifer
and the mining rights for development and exploitation and to commercialize the natural
mineral water of the Fonte Grande aquifer.
- To acquire through transfer the usage rights, utilization and development of the
- To acquire through leasing, the rights to exploit and commercialize the water of
the aquifer Fonte Grande.
- To acquire through acquisition, the rights of the usage and utilization of the
waters of the spring and the mining rights of development of the aquifer of Natural
Mineral Water, Fonte Grande.
your comments and queries to my E-MAIL address: